Partnership working between Swan Foundation, Fryerns Farm Children’s Centre, Friends of Craylands, Essex County Council, Swan Housing, BBWCVS, Basildon Borough Council and Job Centre Plus has enabled the opening of the Craylands Work Club.
The club is moving from strength to strength and is giving those without internet access the opportunity to access jobs, help with job hunting, tips on interview techniques and planning for an interview, sharing experiences with other job hunters and advice on childcare.
Benefits of coming to the Work Club
- Free internet use
- Up to date details of jobs in your chosen area
- Job hunting guidance – help with searching and applying for jobs
- Help to write CV’s
- Help with letter writing
- Tips on interview techniques and planning for an interview
- Sharing experiences with other job hunters
- In-work benefits information
- Advice on childcare
- The Work Club aims to help people at all stages of their job search – from preparing a CV and filling in application forms through to interview techniques
Come along and join us 1-4pm each Thursday at the Craylands Internet Cafe, 21 Exeter Close SS14 3QT.